The Roll of Honour, established in 2015, recognises salons that ISA works with and that go over and above in training and developing their staff. Nomination is by an ISA Training Consultant and will only be awarded if they meet a strict set of criteria, which includes:
- Apprentices achieve their qualification in a timely manner
- The salon has an appointed trainer actively involved in training and development
- The salon holds weekly training sessions for staff
- The salon encourages staff to apply for ISA Training’s enrichment activities run through the Oyster Project
- The salon manager is actively involved in reviewing learner progress.
Out of all the salons that work with ISA, Spirit Hair Team, based in Ystrad Mynach, was one of only three that met the criteria for this prestigious award.
ISA Training is a successful and innovative hairdressing and beauty training provider delivering in Wales and England, and is the largest independent hair and beauty training provider in Wales.